Job Title: Consultant
Employment Company: Risk Associates
We are looking to hire a Project Coordinator to extend our team. The Project Coordinator is a talented, self-directed, and self-motivated individual with strong Problem solving, and demonstrated verbal and written skills.
What you will be doing:
▪ Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the project and for carrying out associated
duties and delegating tasks to team members
▪ Basic knowledge of Agile Methodology and related frameworks (Kanban and Scrum)
▪ Knowledge of using JIRA (creating / updating boards, tickets, etc.)
▪ Knowledge of PMO document creation
▪ Should be able to assist the Project Manager with core project tasks / assigned duties.
▪ Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
▪ Bachelor of Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related area with an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
▪ Minimum 1-2 years experience.
▪ Salary: Market Competitive.
▪ Email your CV to job email@example.com